Chile’s coffee game is definitely struggling when you compare to its neighboring countries. Dont let this disapoint you coffee lovers out there because it is possible to find good freshly roasted, tasty coffee (ground/beans) in Santiago
Here are our choices for good coffee in Santiago
- Original Green Roasters Coffee (new location at Rancagua 040 between Baquedano and Parque Bustamante metros) sells some great stuff. Just walk down Ramon Carnicer, alongside park Bustamante from Baquedano. They serve the best coffee i have found in Latin America and also sell fresh roasted whole beans. Great guys too. They do the best fresh handmade pasta too.
- Coffee Culture in Maipu (and they might deliver)
- Colmado (Merced 346) sells some good quality Peruvian and Colombian coffee beans as well. Run by Spanish chef Manolo Aznar
- Juan Valdez coffee shop or even Starbucks although not cheap!
- Jumbo or Lider supermarkets carry some coffees. Some of these supermarkets in their internal coffee shop will grind them for free.
- El Barisino (Villavicencio 232) in Lastarria has some very good Italian coffee beans for sale. Very good price for what I saw. I am a coffee lover and can assure that the coffee from El Barisino is really good!
- CAFEFIX is a new little shop near Apoquindo/ Enrique Foster with awesome coffee.
- Tostaduria Talca has some nice organic coffee imports.