Although it can not be considered a profession, it is one of the most important functions within the current market. It is performed by third parties whom increasing organizations and companies are turning to for help.
It is an act entrusted to companies that are related to real estate sales and construction sector, as well as companies operating in similar or related fields.
Truth is that real estate management companies are a reality increasingly seen and are gaining more prominence in the market.
Now, where do these companies come from?
Not long ago, real estate assets were still managed in a manner that is improvised, without due control, uncoordinated and without the timely regulation that such an aspect requires. Real estate assets were bought and sold without previously analyzing their financial viability.
Companies discovered this market shortage and offered to cover the needs of many firms via an advisory service that achieves clear goals and priorities in the real estate sector.
Then what do these types of companies really do? What are the services offered to the market? Here are some essential elements:
– Legal services on acquisition or sale of real estate, so that investors or who want to carry out operations of this type are advised and fully informed about the risks, benefits and concerns of such actions.
– Separate property valuations. For example, research each real estate asset that an organization wants to buy or sell in order to weigh its benefits and profitability.
– Title registration which a company or a third party looks forward to. It is not simply a right accessed after paying the agreed sum but a procedure with clearly defined stages.
– Regulation of taxes or other similar commitments that have been asked of the companies after acquiring a property, such as those contracted with state institutions, treasury, organizations, foundations, etc. In general, debts with communities or with third parties also come into play at this point.
– Negotiation, management or conflict intermediation in which one or several real estate assets are involved.
One of the main advantages of these emerging real estate management companies is that they put an end to the improvised agents who wanted to get into this sector and make space for firms qualified in such matters as advice, support and monitoring.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive weekly investment dealflows