The Andes Property team did an outstanding job helping me find my apartment and get my business setup. The high level of service and dedication to seeing things done the right way is what I look for in legal and advisory services. The Andes Property team delivered on that expectation. Jose Tomas was very knowledgable and patient explaining the types of corporations in chile and giving tax planning advice.
We hired the Andes team as our relocation agent because they seemed knowledgable and specifically trained to help foreigners relocate to Chile. All in all I have no doubt that we wouldn't have found such a great home and school for our daughter without Andes working for us, and we are very grateful for all they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to move their family to Santiago, Chile.
ASSISTANCE STARTING YOUR CHILEAN BUSINESS
With one of the lowest global corruption ratings, low crime rate, and stable economy, Chile is a great place to invest money or start a business. Chile is the only country in South America to be part of OECD, a forum of countries committed to democracy and the market economy. Chile is an ideal place live as an expatriate, to invest money, own Real Estate, and start a business. But it is not without its pitfalls.
Our advisory services are designed to give you a head start with business in Chile. We are expat business owners with a combined 50 years experience living and working in Chile. We have represented dozens of expatriates investing in Chile, buying Real Estate in Chile, or starting a business in Chile. Our goal is to inspire and guide expatriates on the process and requirements needed to start a business in Chile.
- Choosing the right type of corporation for your company and tax situation.
- Working with our lawyer to form your company
- Follow up and advice
- Preparing information and documentation to present to Internal tax office.
- Registering the company with the Chilean tax system and RUT card for the company.
- Legal representative and advice.
- Introduction and meeting with bank contacts to review the client’s financial situation.
- Completion of applications of required documentation.
- Follow up and advice on the Chilean banking system.